The Leaf Chronicle - - Clarksville, TN
  Welcome to The Leaf Chronicle Clarksville, TN Customer Service:   Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us   Weather   Jobs   Cars   Homes   Apartments   Shopping   Classifieds   Dating
7 days Archive    

Pet People

Friday, May 04, 2007

A Day in the Life of Scooter

1. Wake Mommy up at 6 a.m. after she's worked until midnight and gone to bed at 2 a.m.
2. Go out to the bathroom, making sure shove other dogs aside to be first.
3. Wait while Mommy makes doggie breakfast. Take seizure pill. Spit out seizure pill. Get seizure pill shoved down throat.
4. Eat four bites of food, then go lie by Zoe while she's eating to be ready to make move if Zoe doesn't finish it all. Run back to protect unfinished food in own bowl if Peanut makes a move in that direction. Repeat three times.
5 Run to treat drawer and sit impatiently, waiting for morning chewie ritual. Get chewie and run off to eat it.
6. Go to Mommy for second treat as she's trying to read paper and drink coffee. Come back for additional chewie stick after eating one in about 5 seconds flat.Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat. (Note: these are treats designed for toy dogs, so they each get about 5 each, Zoe 2, as she's slower).
7. Scratch the door to go back outside.
8. Bark at the squirrels in the bird feeder.
9. Jump on pile of wood to hunt lizards.
10. Dig a new hole in muddy dirt.
11. Scratch to come back in. Get foot bath at door from Mommy.
12. Lay down for 1 minute.
13. Scratch at door to go out after pacing in circles at least three times.
14. Bark at squirrel in bird feeder.
15. Jump on pile of wood to hunt lizards
16. Dig more holes.
17. Scratch to come back in.
18. Get foot bath at door from Mommy
19. Lay down for 2 minutes.
20. Scratch at door to go back out to repeat above steps. Add running in circles with Peanut. Sometimes wrestle with Zoe. Lay on deck and play watch dog. Bark if leaf drops off tree.Come in. Go out. Come in. Go out. Come in. Lay down for 3 minutes. Go out. Come in.
21. Mommy leaves for work at 2 p.m. Take a nap.
22. UNKNOWN activities from 2 p.m. until Daddy gets home.
23. Greet Daddy.
24. Go out to yard. Bark.Scratch to come in.
25. Get evening seizure pill. Eat Daddy-fixed dinner. Lord over own unfinished bowl of food while scouting out Zoe's leftovers.
26. Go in and out a minimum of 10 times to make sure Daddy gets enough exercise.
27. Nap after Daddy goes to bed until Mommy gets home. Greet Mommy when she comes home, loud enough to wake Daddy. Go to bed.
28. Get up to go back out. Repeat two more times.
28. Go to sleep for the night, to rest up for tomorrow. 6 a.m. comes early after all.

So, what are your pets' daily routines?

posted by Sandy at 5/04/2007 10:15:00 AM


Blogger O'Malley said...


You are hysterical. Thanks for the laughs. I have re-read this 5 times and I am still laughing.

Friday, May 04, 2007 1:58:00 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

A day in the life of Oscar -

3:30 Am: Daddies alarm clock goes off, run to door so Daddy will take us out. Be quiet so you don’t wake up mom.
3: 45 Am: Come in and run up stairs like a herd of elephants and jump on bed with mom to sleep 3 more hours. Make sure to get as close as possible so she can’t escape with out us.
4:15 Am: Daddy leaves for work thump tail so he knows we know he is leaving and we will protect mom.
6:15 Am: Moms alarm clock goes off, but we know she won’t get up just yet. Start moving closer again so she can’t escape without us.
6:25 Am: Moms alarm clock goes off again, Roll as close as possible so she can’t escape without us.
6:35 Am: Stretch out in the warm spot where mom was sleeping while she’s in the shower, and one of us has to remember to lay at the bathroom door so she can’t escape without us.
7:35 Am: Mom opens bedroom door so we can race down the stairs to go outside. Chase cat down stairs, one day we’ll catch him. Go outside while Jazzy sits in the kitchen complaining for his food. Listen to mom tell Jazzy to shut up 10 times before he gets his food.
7:45 Am: Come in and race up the stairs to get the cat, even though we know we have to go in our kennels so mom can go to work. Listen to mom call us so we can go in our kennels. Remember to run fast so the cat doesn’t get us as we go back down stairs and get in our kennels.
7:50 Am – 2:00 Pm: Lay in kennel being tortured be the cat until Daddy gets home.
2:05 Pm: Jump and bark at daddy as he lets us outside; Race around the yard 5 times before we go potty. It’s so great to have a big yard to play in. Stand at door for daddy to let us in. He might have escaped without us.
2:30 Pm: Daddy lets us back in and wrestles with us on the floor. Be sure to give him lots of puppy kisses.
3:00 Pm: Follow daddy upstairs while he showers; must remember to lie in front of the bathroom door so he can’t escape without us.
3:20 Pm: Wait for daddy to tell us to move so he can get out of the bathroom. Jump on bed and watch for the cat.
3:25 Pm: Spot cat, chase him down the stairs.
3:27 Pm: Cat returns chase back up the stairs. Check on daddy that he didn’t escape without us wile we were chasing the cat.
3:30 Pm: Follow daddy down stairs and sit with him on the couch so we know where he is at all times. Jump up every time we hear a car and bark. It might be mom. Run back to make sure daddy didn’t escape without us. Must remember to follow daddy all over the house and to the bathroom until mom gets home.
4:00 Pm – 5:50 Pm: Run and bark at every passing car. Check on daddy again.
6:00 Pm: Hear car door shut and run to front door barking while daddy yells at us to shut up. Stand impatiently at the door staring at it until mom opens the door. Bark and wag butt as hard as we can to tell her how happy we are that she came back to us.
6:15 Pm: Follow mom up stairs while she changes out of her work clothes into play clothes. Lie on bed and at the door so she can’t escape without us again.
6:25 Pm: Follow mom down the stairs, spot cat and chase him under the table.
6:30 Pm: Follow mom outside while she picks up after us and waters her garden. Chase cat back into house so mom won’t have to. Get yelled at for walking through her garden and get sprayed by the water hose. Bark at mom.
7:00 pm: Follow mom into house. Get yelled at by daddy for being in the kitchen while daddy is cooking dinner. Lay at moms feet so she can’t escape without us again.
7:30 Pm: Get kicked out of the kitchen while mom and dad eat dinner. Lie in the walk way so we can keep an eye on them. Try to sneak back in at least 3 times.
8:00 Pm: Prance around the kitchen while mom fixes our dinner. Be sure to bark at her so she knows how happy we are that she is feeding us.
8:15 Pm: Finished with dinner. Find mom, she might have escaped without us while we were eating. Be sure to lie on her feet the rest of the evening.
10:00 Pm: Go outside one more time before bed. Chase cat down the stairs, again. Run outside and pee fast. Have to stand at the door because they might have escaped without us.
10:20 Pm: Race upstairs to lie on bed while mom and dad get ready for work for tomorrow. Watch there every move.
10:45 Pm: Get kicked off bed while mom and dad try to get comfortable. Wait 5 seconds and jump back on. Turn 10 circles before lying down. Find spot as close to them as possible so they can’t escape without us.
11:00 Pm: Listen to daddy snore and mom tells daddy to roll over. Close my eyes content that none of my humans will escape without us tonight. Keep one eye open for the cat.

Friday, May 04, 2007 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Okay, Sandy, where is Little Man???? We have FOUR pictures of Scooter here this past week!!!! What's up with that?? Are you trying to prove to yourself that you don't neglect Scooter in favor of Zoe and Peanut??? Hmmm?

Friday, May 04, 2007 3:17:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Routine for our girls. Brittany likes to sleep with us most and does almost every night right beside me in her spot unless Penelope or Courtney decides they to and gets there first. Rarely will they all lay there together. Penelope is the most jealous. Between 12:00a.m. to 4:30a.m. Penelope comes two to three times to get her little bites of food we are in the routine of getting, We started this when she was needing a little extra food the others couldn't have. I keep a little covered bowl handy under my mattress. She eats so much less than the other two it's ok to keep it up. Brittany starts her walking around me and back and forth about 3:30a.m. hoping I'll decide to get up early to feed them. Daddy gets up around 4:45 and goes down tostart coffee and give them fresh water and thier teaspoon size of canned food. Well Courtney only gets about the size of a pea and doesn't eat all of that except when it's tuna. Whoever finishes thier food first then gets whatever Courtney leaves. Then thier daily amount gets measured and half is put into thier food dishes, the rest goes into covered bowls for later. Daddy goes to the shower and I try to get up. Once in awhile I get up with Daddy to do the feeding and coffee, mostly on weekends. Off and on all day it's go to the scratching boxes to scratch for treats which we are out of now. Sometimes they scratch just for fun. Throughout the day it's lay around, play with a toy now and then, lay around, chase one another, sometimes fight a bit, lay around some more on the kitty gym, Brittany brings us washcloths for praise and or treats, at 3:30 p.m. comes to stare at Mommy becasue at 4:00 it's time for the treat dinner then repeat the above. Brittany has decided lately she is Daddy's cat so like to be beside him in his recliner most of the time. Courtney beside Mommy and Penelope on the back of my chair above my head. At 3:30 if I'm on the computer Brittany paces back and forth in front of the monitor and drives me crazy. Penelope and Courtney sit and watch me, Penelope does her little chirpping thing and meows for me to go feed them. We also do the hairball remedy too as part of the routine. We are a pretty boring family most of the time.

Friday, May 04, 2007 3:52:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Oh my gosh, as I was getting to page three, I decided I needed to come back and give y’all a shorter version… I am a talker for sure!

3:00-5:00-Sheba wake up call any point during this timeframe. After the wake-up call, she curls up next to daddy while hogging the covers. Saint says I roll her over a lot by pulling the covers from her…

3:30-5:00- Sometime during this timeframe Cheetah gets on the bed by my feet while guarding the door. She is quiet and does not wake anyone up…

4:00-6:00- Timeframe for a barf wake up by either girl…

5:00-6:00- Timeframe for girls to get out of bed. Also timeframe for a toy mouse or the string (snake) to be brought to us either in bed or being tossed around on the wood floor! After about 10 minutes of being tossed on the wood floor, mommy takes the mouse or string away and hides it. Some times within 5 minutes another toy mouse enters the room. The above will be repeated….

6:15- Saints alarm goes off. Sheba meets daddy in the bathroom sitting on the vanity by the sink waiting for a fresh drink of water from the faucet! She drinks then takes on the job of playing gargoyle on the vanity while watching over daddy in shower… As squeegee wipes the glass doors to shower.

6:25- Cheetah joins daddy and Sheba in bathroom. Both girls help daddy find all of his stuff in the drawers and under the sink together. Twice Sheba has woken me up pawing at the cabinet door after the Saint has left for work. She got closed up in the cabinet!

6:35-We all head to the kitchen for cereal! Daddy has to get both cats noses out of the bowl of milk so he can eat his cereal…

6:45- Daddy is out the door….

6:45-7:00- Timeframe for both cats to join mommy back in bed. Sheba must be put under the covers for deep sleep time… Rotten cat, and after waking us up during the night!

8:00-9:00- Timeframe for mommy to get up, Mommy needs her beauty sleep!

Morning routine for mommy and girls:
Sheba stays in bed… Cheetha and mommy open up all blinds to window. Then we go and dig for treasures in the sand box! Mommy gives girls fresh water and dry food. Mommy goes to the No-No room to do something. Cheetah races up the stair with mommy but she is not allowed in the no-no room. Of course I am turning on the light to Miss Tuttle the turtle and giving her fresh water and food. Then I go outside and fill up all the bird feeders. Then we race to the sunroom to read the paper together. I have to pull a chair right up beside mine so Cheetah can get by me at times during my reading. When she is not helping mommy read, she is watching the bird and squirrel activity out the windows.

10:00-12:00- This is the timeframe for computer work. Emails, reading the leaf, research, etc… Cheetah sits on the desk (as she is now) and watches out the window as I type away. Sheba usually joins me at some point while on the computer.

12:00- Nap time for girls. They usually go to the sunroom and nap in the bright sunbeam shooting in the windows. Sometimes Monkey girl, cheetah does not go down for her nap until 2:00 because she stays with my every move….

12:00- My chores begin. Housecleaning, yard work, car wash, clothes washing, home improvement projects, errand running, etc…

4:00- Daddy comes home. Sheba meets him at the door. Daddy gives mommy a kiss then daddy and Sheba goes to the kitchen to share in a snack. A cold weenie! Yuck, I tell the Saint that Sheba loves him for his weenie! LOL…

4:00-5:00 timeframe, we have dinner in the sunroom. Sheba sits in a chair by us and begs for food while Cheetah looks out the windows at the birds and wildlife.

6:00- we watch the news.

7:00- We take a walk.

7:30- we sit on the swing or patio to cool off from our walk. We see the girls watching us from the windows. What guilt they place upon us with those stares!

8:00-TV time for the family! I will play with the girls a bit with the string, a mouse or the lazar light. If nothing good on TV, I may go back to the computer to chat a while.

9:00- Girls go someplace quiet to nap. In the winter they go into the storage closet upstairs. It has a heat vent and is a warm place. Sheba curls up in a basket and Cheetah lays on an old Army blanket on top of a storage bin. In the summer months, they are napping in the sunroom.

10:30-11:30- Timeframe for bed. The Saint hunts for buried treasures and mommy shuts off Miss Tuttles light for the night. The girls have treats then we all go to bed.

3:00-5:00- timeframe for Sheba to start the day again by waking us up!

Talk about boring! We do other things, this is just normal every day stuff….

Friday, May 04, 2007 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Oh Skeeter, how is Miss Tuttle?? She will be meeting her new mommy very soon, won't she??? Give us an update on her condition. Is she still running the turtle racetrack????


Friday, May 04, 2007 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Forgot to mention how all three irls do get in trouble through the week. Brittany gets locked in the bathroom a few times and you can hear her jumping on the door trying to open it. She knows how to beat on the pantry door to get it open so she can try to get some kind of plastic to eat. She gets into the garbage can upstairs so she can get q-tips out to chew on, yuck. Brittany and Penelope jum p up onthe entertainment center, Penelope goes behind it where all the wires are, a no no. All three jump way up on top of the kitchen cabinets to nap. Brittany sits outside the showere waiting for Mommy or Daddy to come out. She also helps Daddy shave and me with my make up. Penelope follows me around the house most of the time too. Just a few more things they do.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 8:02:00 AM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Miss Tuttle is doing great! She has a routine and still makes laps on her little race track! She is eating more then ever and basks on her sandy beach every day. She seems to enjoy taking her weekly baths too. We take this all as sign’s that she is very happy with us. But as you all know she must go on to her new owner as our lifestyle will not allow her to be with us forever. We will pack her turtle supplies and drop her off with her new mommy, Tanya as we drive through Nashville this coming Thursday. Tanya has found a Vet for turtle and will take her to get a check-up and hopefully a ‘Clean’ bill of health! Did y’all know they have Vets for turtles? I was not aware of this but I guess you learn something new every day! We will miss our little friend but I know she is going to a great new home… And the cats will be happy to have the door to the No-No room open once again!

It is raining today so my plans of yard work have been halted for the day. This frees me up for some time to write a letter to the Editor about the Animal facility... Hope it is good enough to be printed.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 9:06:00 AM  
Blogger O'Malley said...

Yay Skeeter!
Write that letter! I encourage you too. I have no writing or speaking skills so I will be an encourager!

We opened our pool the day after Harley died. The pool guy found a small baby turtle in the pool and gave it to my daughters.We also have a small fish pond with koi(another passion that I don't have near the time I would like to be able to devote to)The girls put the turtle in the fish pond and have enjoyed watching it swim everyday. We also rescued hundreds of tadpoles that were residing in the rainwater that was standing on top of our pool cover. Turtle and tadpols are now happily thriving with the koi.I plan on getting online and trying to figure out what kind of turtle it is-probably snapping but not sure.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 7:35:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

o'malley, that was great you saved the tadpoles and turtle and how good it is you have the pond for them to live in. I would love to have a pnd but when I mentioned it, Fly Boy says he doesn't want to mess with it, it's too big of a job to keep up. I can't do it by myself so guess we won't have one anytime soon but they are neat.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 9:33:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

O'Malley, I envy you having a pond! As Pam, I too asked the Saint if we could have a water garden. I think it would be a great thing to place in or near my flower garden but he says it would only attract snakes and a passing heron would eat the fish! Since we are surrounded by woods and are close to the lake, he is probably right so I let that idea go. Maybe one day we will be living where we can have a water feature. In the meantime, I will continue to fill the bird baths and enjoy the run-off water creek when we have rainfalls...

Sunday, May 06, 2007 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Oh, I forgot to mention it...
I did write a letter to the Editor but doubt they will publish it since they had a letter printed in today’s paper. I checked in on the comments of the letter and was appalled at some of the stuff people had to say about the letter and animals. I am sure I will be pounded by these same ding a lings with what I had to say if they do indeed print my letter… Arggggggg…

Sunday, May 06, 2007 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

They will most likely print it, Skeeter. Last time, they printed numerous letters on the animal control topic. The actual vote isn't until the 14th, so there is plenty of time to get it published. I'm sending one in also.

Sunday, May 06, 2007 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Arggggg. Elaine sent my letter back to me via email and said it was too long! Arggg, me and my big mouth! I have been sitting on this computer the last hour trying to cut some stuff out. I had success but do not think the letter will be as powerful without certain things I had originally wrote. Maybe with enough letters printed, someone may take notice and that could be enough to give the proper funding...

Monday, May 07, 2007 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

You might not have to cut any of your points, just cut the way you say it, maybe shorter sentences. Skip any details that might not be necessary. Get right to the point. I too am always very long winded, and when I used to write letters to the editor before I worked at the paper I ALWAYS was way over the word count. But when you edit it down, you actually can make the letter better and more focused. I learned that in college--rewrite, rewrite, rewrite. Cut, cut, cut. NO matter what, it's going to be good because you wrote about an important issue!

Monday, May 07, 2007 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Sandy, I'm with ya. I too can be long winded and I learned that same thing in college and in nursing school. I can really write a short letter using medical abrieviations, problem is unless you have a medical background you can't read it,ha. I am in such a habit of using them I still forget and put them in my writing sometimes. So if ya'all ever see something you aen't sure of just call me on it. I make so many typos, you might not notice though,ha.

Monday, May 07, 2007 4:08:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Pam, I can read prescriptions and doctors writing!
I was a pharmacy tech way back when.

Monday, May 07, 2007 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger dragon said...

2:09am: King Feline walks on me while I’m asleep and wakes me up.

2:09am and 30 seconds: King Feline can fly.

5:10am: I get up and trip over dog 1 (who insists on laying IN THE DAMN DOORWAY), and land on dog 2. All hell breaks loose.

5:12am: Prince Not So Annoying insists on sticking his tail under my foot. Oops sorry.

5:14am: The other cats are in the living room. They see me. They run screaming bloody murder.

5:30am: I go and kiss all my precious pets goodbye and tell the dogs to “get the cat”. I’m sure this provides much entertainment for them in my absence. I’m fairly sure they plot to take over the world while I’m gone.

5:31am: I puke in the front yard (from doggie germs) as I get into my car to go to work.

6:01am: I become “aware” driving down interstate.

6:30am: I get to work.

9:37am: I wake up.

2:30pm: I leave work and eagerly anticipate seeing my precious pets again.

3:24pm: I pull in the driveway and Dog 1 is in the front window, anxiously awaiting the return of her lord and master.

3:26pm: I walk in the house and they greet me at the front door.

3:26pm and 15 seconds: I tell them to get the *$%@ out of my way!

3:27pm: I let the puppies out to enjoy the great outdoors that they miss while I am gone all day. I tell them to run away, but it hasn’t worked yet.

3:29pm: I see cat puke in the floor and cover it up with a paper towel until wifey poo gets home. I can’t handle that bodily function stuff.

3:33pm: I dig into the food container and put food out for my precious feline friends.

3:34pm: Only one cat is brave enough to actually come into the room where I am in order to eat. I don’t know why???

3:42pm: One of the cats comes half way down the hall, sees me, and runs back the other way.

3:51pm: Another cat is brave enough to come out and eat, and insists on putting his tail under my foot. Damn cat!

4:05pm: Clean the litter box and cuss wifey poo the whole time. This is woman’s work.

4:15pm: Can’t stand the cats any longer. Must go outside where I am confronted with fresh dog poop. Damn dogs!

4:20pm: Scream at the dogs to get out of my tomato plants. Geezz!

4:30pm – 5:15pm: Play water games with the varmints. I get to use the hose pipe. Must stop before wifey poo pulls in the driveway.

5:30pm: Wifey poo arrives home and I tell her that I was good and gave the dogs a bath.
Wifey poo rolls her eyes and wants to know why the cats are wet too.

5:31pm – 7:00pm: I find things to do to keep me outside since wifey poo is ill with me for “mistreating” her babies. I don’t know what sort of diabolical things they do during this time.

7:00pm: I eat supper and hope that wifey poo hasn’t poisoned it.

7:30pm: Try to do things in the house and constantly have to tell varmints to “get the *)&# out of my way!” Geezzz!

10:00pm: Get cookies for the puppies and yum yums for Prince Not so Annoying for bed time treats. The other cats don’t get squat. Get the pouty look from King Feline, but ignore him.

10:15pm: Wifey poo and I provide live theater entertainment for the pets.

2:09am: King Feline walks on me while I’m asleep and wakes me up.

Hmmmmm…….I think I’ve been here before. ☺

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Thanks for the laugh Dragon...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Dragon, you kille me! What would we do without you here to keep us all in stitches! LOL

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:59:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

dragon, I can tell you are a true Tennessean, since you said "hose pipe".
I enjoyed hearing about your routine but am concerned about one thing-- why don't you be nicer and please give the other cats treats too? It wouldn't kill you. It would actually just show them how you are really in control and the one who doles out the goodies.
Oh and could we get a video of that "live entertainment"? We haven't seen much good stuff on TV lately.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger dragon said...

Hmmmm....Pam and Adrienne wanted to know if our Pet People gathering is for "hubbies" or not. I think if you don't have the "cajones" to put yourself on the line here on the blog, to express your true feelings about your pets, and to expose yourself to all these female pet fanatics, then you shouldn't be allowed to participate. But, as I was sharing this opinion with wifey poo, she busted me. Yes, the truth is, I just want all my wenches to myself!!!!! But, if you need protection from your Dragon, then bring on the men folk. But, I hope they wear their fire retardant clothing. I plan to be breathing FIRE!

Pam, I am confused. What else could you call a hose pipe?? It is what it is, which is a hose pipe. Unless you are on Antiques Roadshow, then it might be a "20th century polyurethene outdoor flexible hose with attachable ends that conveys water".

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Pam, how did you know about the hidden camera???? Damn, now wifey poo will know about it too. No more selling those DVDs out of the plain cardboard boxes at the flea market on weekends....

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Dragon, Hubby is smart enough to stay away from arguments he knows he will not win. That is why he doesn't comment. Althought the two of you would probably get along great! He too thinks of me as his wench and wants to keep me all to himself, well thats what I let him think. But I know who's really the wench and incharge. HA

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Dragon, what you call a hose pipe I call a garden hose, same difference really.
and just want Fly Boy to see you people who love animals like I do relaly exsist and I'm not making you up, well ok Dragon you are actually more like him and not crazy about the animals like us girls but you do put up with one like him and the other guys do.
He'll feel the support he needs.
And if you give me a copy of the video I promise not to tell wifey poo Guinevere about the recorder. We can still keep that a secret.We can even plan a follow up video and you can raise the price. Hey for a 10% cut I'll make a few calls to the XXX vedio stores to see what kind of deal they'll give you and hey no more card board boxes for you!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 6:16:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I got so excited over the thought of hawking the videos I made a bunch of typos there. Let's go more high tech to dvd's for better quality. Fly Boy is good at that stuf and I'm know he'll be very interested in the subject matter.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

A hose pipe? That's a first for me. How silly. A pipe is a pipe, a hose is a hose. A pipe is rigid, a pipe is loose. I wonder which kind Dragon has?

I will have to ask The Boss about that one. He's from here, but I never heard him call it that, because if he did, I'd tell him he was a %$^& idiot. LOL. Just teasing Y'ALL

Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, Adrienne, I love the "Wench in Charge" title. I'll have to ask if I can have that added to our employee list. Sandy, Wench in Charge Copy Editor. LOL.

Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Oops, made a boo-boo. I meant to say a pipe is rigid, a HOSE is loose. I guess I got all excited talking about such things.

Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Sandy, well Dragon being a man is both loose and rigid, it all depends on the moment if you get my drift, and I'm sure you do,LOL.
Before I go any farther on this subject somebody stop me please!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, May 11, 2007 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

No Pam, keep going!!!! Don't stop.....


Friday, May 11, 2007 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Stacey, you bad girl you! You are just like me, tee hee.

Friday, May 11, 2007 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger dragon said...

Bad girls, Bad girls. I really like Bad girls.

Pam, keep talking, and we might have one of those moments right now...

Sandy, Wenches in charge.
In your dreams.
And in my Nightmares.

Friday, May 11, 2007 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

And Dragon YOU are a bad bad boy!

Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pet People

Sandy Britt, an animal welfare advocate and volunteer with Clarksville rescue organizations, takes care of three dogs: Zoe, Scooter and Peanut; two cats: Catfish and Tarzan; and one husband, Glen, and according to him she takes care of them in that order.

ADVERTISEMENT Contact Us | Subscribe | Place an ad
Copyright ©2006 The Leaf Chronicle.
All rights reserved.
Users of this site agree to the
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
(Terms updated 7/20/05)
USAWEEKEND.COM   Gannett Foundation