The Leaf Chronicle - www.theleafchronicle.com - Clarksville, TN
  Welcome to The Leaf Chronicle Clarksville, TN Customer Service:   Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us
  theleafchronicle.com   Weather   Jobs   Cars   Homes   Apartments   Shopping   Classifieds   Dating
7 days Archive    

Pet People

Friday, July 20, 2007

I can has cheezburger?


My coworker Jamie, my adopted son, writes a weekly column every Friday in the GO section. (He used to be a copy editor, but went over to the dark side and is now a reporter.)

Today in his column he wrote about cool websites, and here is a great one for pet lovers.

http://icanhascheezburger.com

It's filled with submitted photos of pets with added captions, such as the one above. Jamie says it started as one random picture of a cat with the caption "I can has cheezburger?" and turned into a Web site full of pictures with strange captions.

Check it out for your weekend pleasure. We can all sure use some after discussing Sick Vick.

See you all Monday!

posted by Sandy at 7/20/2007 11:23:00 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

But, be prepared to be addicted!! I always look for Jaime's column online, and when I saw this on Friday, I had to check it out. I couldn't stop looking at the damn thing. Some of the cat pictures are just so funny and the captions are like Dr Seuss on crack. I'll have to check it out after I've had a few Beam and Cokes and they will make more sense. Oh, hey!! This will be a fun party game when we all go over to B's house for the Madison Street jamboree!! We can take pictures of our pets and make crazy captions for them.

Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

This sight is a good one. I checked it out and had a good laugh...

Stacey, I also checked out the sight you talked about a while back about cats and dogs. After looking at a few pictures, I am not so sure my girls are part Turkish Angora. They may be Norwegian Forrest type cats! Either way, they have something long haired about them…

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hey guys, if anyone has good pictures that you can add a funny caption to, we can post them here and start our own picture gallery!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

I have the one of Sheba with her nose in a glass of milk. How about the caption, GOT MILK? LOL

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Pet People

Sandy Britt, an animal welfare advocate and volunteer with Clarksville rescue organizations, takes care of three dogs: Zoe, Scooter and Peanut; two cats: Catfish and Tarzan; and one husband, Glen, and according to him she takes care of them in that order.
ADVERTISEMENT


ADVERTISEMENT

   Gannett.com   USATODAY.com Contact Us | Subscribe | Place an ad
Copyright ©2006 The Leaf Chronicle.
All rights reserved.
Users of this site agree to the
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
(Terms updated 7/20/05)
USAWEEKEND.COM   Gannett Foundation