The Leaf Chronicle - www.theleafchronicle.com - Clarksville, TN
  Welcome to The Leaf Chronicle Clarksville, TN Customer Service:   Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us
  theleafchronicle.com   Weather   Jobs   Cars   Homes   Apartments   Shopping   Classifieds   Dating
7 days Archive    

Pet People

Monday, August 27, 2007

More Party Pics by Skeeter





















I did not know how to Post more then two pictures so here are two more to add to the Pet Peoples party night fun...

Stacey and Pam are having some fun with John Wayne! Don't y'all just love Stacey's Pink and blinking I might add, tiara? This was in honor of her recently turning the big 4-0... Pam gave her a basket filled with goodies to include Silly puddy and Body Butter! We want to know how Sweetie enjoyed the Body Butter Stacey!

Farland, my dads pet pig is guarding his saved piece of pecan pie! Notice the fork in under Farlands arm. It was not for eating but for stabbing anyone who tried to steal Big Daddys pie! Farland wanted to Meet Dragon's pet Smokey but Big Daddy would not go the VFW because they did not have Catfish for dinner! (Can we say Curmudgeon) Farland does not go anywhere without his Big Daddy…

Oh and one more thing I must add. At the end of the evening Brett fessed up that by reading my blogs, he imagined me as a "little old gray haired lady"! I about died when he told me that! I was glad I did not have any drink in my mouth as it would have been lapped up by the doggies because I would have spit it out of my mouth with laughter! I dont have any gray as of yet and I sure Aint Little!

posted by Skeeter at 8/27/2007 07:02:00 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

The Duke looks upset he's left in the background!

I remember Skeeter-- when Brett said that about you being a gray-haired lady. LOL. What a hoot! I don't know why he'd think that, as you were always pretty frisky when it came to posting!

And are Stacey's eyes closed from the flast or from the Beam?

Stacey, how was your first day at the new job?????? Do tell!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger B said...

Let's all remember--Any picture with John Wayne is a GOOD picture!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger B said...

oh--and has anybody seen the cr*tch corn?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Ah, it was "corn teeth" that Jeremy kept calling out! Just what in the he!! are corn teeth? She asked herself as she fell off the couch with laughter. (that would be me) After the cr*tch grab as a hint, we were still clueless to you B....And I wonder why we, the kittens; (pronounced ki-ens) lost to the Puppy dogs!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 1:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Pet People

Sandy Britt, an animal welfare advocate and volunteer with Clarksville rescue organizations, takes care of three dogs: Zoe, Scooter and Peanut; two cats: Catfish and Tarzan; and one husband, Glen, and according to him she takes care of them in that order.
ADVERTISEMENT


ADVERTISEMENT

   Gannett.com   USATODAY.com Contact Us | Subscribe | Place an ad
Copyright ©2006 The Leaf Chronicle.
All rights reserved.
Users of this site agree to the
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
(Terms updated 7/20/05)
USAWEEKEND.COM   Gannett Foundation