The Leaf Chronicle - www.theleafchronicle.com - Clarksville, TN
  Welcome to The Leaf Chronicle Clarksville, TN Customer Service:   Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us
  theleafchronicle.com   Weather   Jobs   Cars   Homes   Apartments   Shopping   Classifieds   Dating
7 days Archive    

Pet People

Monday, October 22, 2007

Last of Fur Ball photos by Skeeter




Okay, I promise this will be the last of the Fur Ball photos from me! I had so much fun at the event that I keep reliving it over and over in my mind….

Here we have our very own Sandy and her co-worker Jamie getting down on the dance floor. Am not sure how Sandy got up after going down but I am sure Jamie helped her. I was impressed with her Limbo moves!

Our Dragon was such the gentleman to his lovely Guinevere on the dance floor. They were in such true Milady and Milord fashion while on the floor. Sorry Guinevere the only shot I got of you is with your back to us but hey, I did not even get that much of Alice’s Professor. Duh, again sorry for that Alice…

Okay, as I said, this will be the last of the postings on the Fur Ball Bash from me! I have a few more pics but some one (no names mentioned) does not like their pictures so I will send the remainder to those which I have on the Pet People Roster by email….

The next Pet People get together will be in about 3 weeks when Daisylouu and Adrienne will be meeting us. Maybe I will be rested and ready to go again by then!

posted by Skeeter at 10/22/2007 03:09:00 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger tina said...

I think your pictures are a nice way to show the community the ball and you did a great job taking them.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Thank you Tina for your kind words! I had to snap a million pictures to capture those few good ones of which I posted....

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Pet People

Sandy Britt, an animal welfare advocate and volunteer with Clarksville rescue organizations, takes care of three dogs: Zoe, Scooter and Peanut; two cats: Catfish and Tarzan; and one husband, Glen, and according to him she takes care of them in that order.
ADVERTISEMENT


ADVERTISEMENT

   Gannett.com   USATODAY.com Contact Us | Subscribe | Place an ad
Copyright ©2006 The Leaf Chronicle.
All rights reserved.
Users of this site agree to the
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
(Terms updated 7/20/05)
USAWEEKEND.COM   Gannett Foundation