The Leaf Chronicle - www.theleafchronicle.com - Clarksville, TN
  Welcome to The Leaf Chronicle Clarksville, TN Customer Service:   Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us
  theleafchronicle.com   Weather   Jobs   Cars   Homes   Apartments   Shopping   Classifieds   Dating
7 days Archive    

Pet People

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Y'all don't know what SNOW is!


>
Snow in Pennsylvania is slightly different than in Tennessee, but I'm not complaining (ok, maybe I am). Ironically my dog from Tennesee loves the snow (Bennie, in the picture) and my Pennsylvania dog, Murphy, hates it. I have no pictures of him in the snow because I have to literally THROW him out. Today we have freezing rain, everything is a sheet of ice. The poor dogs are falling down the steps to get to the yard. I'm moving with Adrienne to Florida!

posted by Daisylouu at 12/09/2007 04:43:00 PM

6 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Daisy, When do we leave? I hear the beach calling!

Sunday, December 09, 2007 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Bennie is SO cute!

Hey sis,it was 70 degrees here today! I keep telling you,you need to move here!

Sunday, December 09, 2007 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Love the pic of Bennie in the snow! Hey Daisy, it was 81 down here in Georgia yesterday and calling for 83 the next few days! Burrr it looks cold up there... Dont envy me as I do miss the snow this time of year. Colorado was beautiful at Christmas as was Germany but the cold does get to me so I guess I am true to my roots and a Southern gal preferring warmer temps...

The Saint said they would go Surfing on Christmas day when he lived in Hawaii….

Monday, December 10, 2007 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Whisper said...

I was surprised for a moment, Bennie looks SO much like our Max!

I love all the pictures! Thanks everyone for sharing!!

Monday, December 10, 2007 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger dragon said...

Now, that is what I am talking about--SNOW. The entire time I've lived in Tennessee (all my life), I've never seen snow like that. I guess if you get it like that all the time, it would get old and you would get tired of it. But, I would love to have a snowfall like that right now.

Daisy, I like the way you talk about literally throwing the dog out. I've always wanted to try that. Do you have a certain spot you throw him everytime, or do you go for world record hurls?

Daisylouu, what you need to get you through these cold, dreary winters is a warm, toasty, fire breathing Dragon. As I have mentioned before, I would gladly make myself available for such duties. I would even volunteer to help you with your chores, such as throwing the varmints out.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 5:36:00 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

The Dragon must have Guinevere locked up in the dungeon again! Must be about time for him and Smokey to take a trip to Hooters...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 6:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Pet People

Sandy Britt, an animal welfare advocate and volunteer with Clarksville rescue organizations, takes care of three dogs: Zoe, Scooter and Peanut; two cats: Catfish and Tarzan; and one husband, Glen, and according to him she takes care of them in that order.
ADVERTISEMENT


ADVERTISEMENT

   Gannett.com   USATODAY.com Contact Us | Subscribe | Place an ad
Copyright ©2006 The Leaf Chronicle.
All rights reserved.
Users of this site agree to the
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
(Terms updated 7/20/05)
USAWEEKEND.COM   Gannett Foundation