The Leaf Chronicle - www.theleafchronicle.com - Clarksville, TN
  Welcome to The Leaf Chronicle Clarksville, TN Customer Service:   Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us
  theleafchronicle.com   Weather   Jobs   Cars   Homes   Apartments   Shopping   Classifieds   Dating
7 days Archive    

Pet People

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Dont miss the Pet-icrue by Skeeter



Just a note...

Scroll down a few posts to see Cheetah getting a Pet-icure from mommy!
This was our first try at making a video posting and we had a bit of trouble getting it to post. With help from our Fearless Leader, Sandy got it to post for me but it fell a few postings below. Thanks Sandy for getting it posted for me. .

I am so proud of how well behaved my little girl is while having her nails clipped that I want to be sure y’all see her! And to think she was a feral cat I took from the woods! With proper training, patience and persistence on my part, she has become butter in my hands! Oh, this is the scardy cat that hates change and people in the house other then the Saint and I…

posted by Skeeter at 3/01/2008 10:03:00 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

What gooooood girlllll Cheetah!

Saturday, March 01, 2008 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

What gooooood girlllll Cheetah!

Saturday, March 01, 2008 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Maybe Skeeter drugged her so she'd be a good girl! LOL. That's what I'd have to do to my two. I don't cut their nails since they seem to take care of them and as Skeeter mentioned below, mine get to go outside and scratch on trees, etc. in their cat fenced-in yard. And since they don't fight with each other like they did with the Shadow Tweety, I don't have to worry about injury to each other.

I tried cutting them when I first got Catfish, but after I finished one it was all over!

Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Sandy, you know I would never give my babies drugs... I might take one or two though. LOL...

Sunday, March 02, 2008 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Pet People

Sandy Britt, an animal welfare advocate and volunteer with Clarksville rescue organizations, takes care of three dogs: Zoe, Scooter and Peanut; two cats: Catfish and Tarzan; and one husband, Glen, and according to him she takes care of them in that order.
ADVERTISEMENT


ADVERTISEMENT

   Gannett.com   USATODAY.com Contact Us | Subscribe | Place an ad
Copyright ©2006 The Leaf Chronicle.
All rights reserved.
Users of this site agree to the
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
(Terms updated 7/20/05)
USAWEEKEND.COM   Gannett Foundation